Devils v Panthers - 02/10 @ 18:00 - CCup - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

IceTime will be running a webcast for this game with all the details to be found @ http://www.icetime.tv :)

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game, as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions; all at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Texters are always needed so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527 625206.

pjj365

Wiiiiilkkkkkkmmmmaaaannnnn!!!!! Wiiiiikkkkkkmmmmaaaannnnn!!!!!
Your father was the milkman!? Is that too harsh
May be harsh but works

But not being a Brit will he understand the context

We don't need to embellish Stewart so do we need snything other than his name

I can see borderleau mcgrattan going at it with in first 5 mins.
Just so they can get it out the way and concentrate on the game!!

Devils to win 3-2

Can see McGratton and Bordy giving it a miss this week. Bordy has a broken nose and his own 8th October Hashtag already on twitter. Have never been a heavyweight but I would suggest that their code would rather put anything on hold until after Bordy has cleared his slate with Klotz the Klutz. McGratton and Bordy is a show for the crowd but I would suggest that the incident of last week may put that show on hold for a few weeks.

Obviously I may be wrong on this as I know nothing of this world of NHL Heavyweights.

Russky

May be harsh but works

But not being a Brit will he understand the context

We don't need to embellish Stewart so do we need snything other than his name
not as good as' Jody is a girls name!' thoughm Perhaps we could replace JOOODDDYYY with MIIIIKKKAAAAA ? basic I know but it might annoy him!

Last edited:

ASHIPP

Hoping our Guys can pull this one off - came so close in Nottingham so this would compensate for that and boost their confidence even more. Very, very important 2 points needed for the CC campaign.
Looks like Stephen Lee could be out for this one. Schultz and Wiikmann still nursing recurring injuries. Oakford has left them this week.

voth26

I don't think we have anything to fear from the panthers, show respect but not fear. If Wiikman is showing any signs of carrying an injury we have to exploit it and get him moving side to side quickly and regularly. Another thing we have to do is open the shooting lanes and drive the net for rebounds, in the Nic they kept us to the outside so it was easy for Wiikman to see/save the shot, we need bordy in his face every opportunity

Electro

I doubt we'll see Bordy and Ern kicking off so soon, I'm sure though further into the season it'll happen.

I'd prefer to see hard, justified and skilfully done hits, their both quality signings and I'm sure at least one of them wants to be known as a complete player and not a knuckle dragger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kettdevil1

He is a sideshow..... we need to focus on putting right what went wrong at the NIC a few weeks back. The Panthers have started very well and we need to put down a marker tomorrow.

ASHIPP

He is a sideshow..... we need to focus on putting right what went wrong at the NIC a few weeks back. The Panthers have started very well and we need to put down a marker tomorrow.
The importance of 2 points from this game cannot be overstated. It's a must win. We have won 2 and lost 2 CC games already. Any more losses in CC games might see us in the bottom part of the table fighting with one or two other teams to get a reasonable next round draw.....or even worse, battling to qualify.

Electro

Not an impressive spectacle, more showboating than aggression, body language seemed to show that, neither looked convinced. Totally staged for fan entertainment. Pathetic really.

KaneDevils

Not an impressive spectacle, more showboating than aggression, body language seemed to show that, neither looked convinced. Totally staged for fan entertainment. Pathetic really.

Think I'd agree. When their playing careers are finished perhaps a role in eastenders would be an option?