FAN EJECTED

Russky

Perhaps it would not be helpful to speculate on here as to what happened and its consequential outcome. Perhaps its best for it to remain a private matter between the person involved and the club. Personally I consider it none of my business and I am not that interested to be honest.

BostonBart22

Thread starter #3
Perhaps it would not be helpful to speculate on here as to what happened and its consequential outcome. Perhaps its best for it to remain a private matter between the person involved and the club. Personally I consider it none of my business and I am not that interested to be honest.
It was a simple qustion thats all, would be nice to know if the club are taking action over it or just turning a blind eye, all i can say is it must have been serious to be thrown out.

BostonBart22

Thread starter #5
Why dose it need to be a blind eye, could of been made a mistake no issue before and that's the end of the matter ?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
so your saying it was a mistake to eject the fan or was someone else involved , baffled soz, just asking why a fan was ejected, its not as if its top secret it was there for all to see.

Electro

I believe he was threatening a player on the bench. Not the cleverest thing to do, but drink and plexi does tend to bring out the brave.

Personally l wouldn't ban a fan, I'd stick skates on his feet and put him on the ice with the person he was getting lairy with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I find the combat quite funny as in loyal sportsmanship, until it gets to a nasty level. It's part of the game and should stay. I know it's a talking point but imagine hockey without fights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russky

It was a simple qustion thats all, would be nice to know if the club are taking action over it or just turning a blind eye, all i can say is it must have been serious to be thrown out.
I am not attacking your right to write the post, I am merely stating that in my opinion that it might NOT be helpful to speculate on the whys and wherefores of the incident. I know that had it been me that was ejected I wouldn't want it discussed on the inferno by all and sundry and in point of fact would prefer it to remain a private matter. The person concerned is probably regretting his actions and conduct in the incident and the embarrassment of his ejection in view of a few thousand people, to have say twenty people debating the rights and wrongs of the incident would only exasipate his embarrassment. The guy is probably feeling bad enough as it is.

In saying all this I am not in any way condoning his alleged actions but I am trying to feel a little compassion for the embarrassment the guy may be feeling.

Last edited:

BostonBart22

Thread starter #10
I believe he was threatening a player on the bench. Not the cleverest thing to do, but drink and plexi does tend to bring out the brave.

Personally l wouldn't ban a fan, I'd stick skates on his feet and put him on the ice with the person he was getting lairy with.

great we got there in the end, thanks, if thats all he done that should be the end of the matter unless the club are taking it further.

People always beat around the bush on here!
U ask a simple question and they always want to reply with, 'why what's it got to do with u. 'Don't be nosey' 'let's forget this move on in the best interest of the club' etc etc.

It's a forum for god sake

BostonBart22

Thread starter #12
People always beat around the bush on here!
U ask a simple question and they always want to reply with, 'why what's it got to do with u. 'Don't be nosey' 'let's forget this move on in the best interest of the club' etc etc.

It's a forum for god sake
cheers mate as you said a simple question thats all, i felt the guilty one by posting the question.

Milky

I see no reason why it shouldn't be discussed here. Us Devils fans are the first to point the finger at other clubs fans for acting badly and the truth is we are not always whiter than white so to speak. Hopefully if said individual (and others) read the thoughts on places like this it may encourage them to think before they act.

Like it or not we represent our club.

Electro

Every action has an equal opposite etc etc.

If an adult takes it upon themselves to act in such a manner in front of a thousand plus crowd, then they have to accept that there going to be judged on that behaviour. If that includes a discussion on that behaviour in the fan forums, so be it.

As an adult you should be capable of understanding basic principles of acceptable human behaviour. That watching a game of sport does not justify that behaviour, it's not 600 AD. The actions of this individual, although l didn't see personally, resulted in his expulsion, this leads me to conclude that this person lacks certain skills.

Kal

I'm completely with the guys that are saying this should be a private matter but some of you are making assumptions based on rumours. From where i was sat the guy has been terribly unlucky, he was sat in the seat where it kicked off by the tunnel when 3 or 4 guys ran over and were visibly being abusive towards players (pointing and shouting). Unfortunately for him by the time security arrived he was the only one still there and by the seems has taken the fall for the other guys. He didn't look like he was getting involved but you probably wouldn't have been able to see that from the bench which is who security talked too. I hope if this is the case he doesn't visit here, after reading some of this I'd be a bit apprehensive about going to another game.

Have Hope#35

I'm completely with the guys that are saying this should be a private matter but some of you are making assumptions based on rumours. From where i was sat the guy has been terribly unlucky, he was sat in the seat where it kicked off by the tunnel when 3 or 4 guys ran over and were visibly being abusive towards players (pointing and shouting). Unfortunately for him by the time security arrived he was the only one still there and by the seems has taken the fall for the other guys. He didn't look like he was getting involved but you probably wouldn't have been able to see that from the bench which is who security talked too. I hope if this is the case he doesn't visit here, after reading some of this I'd be a bit apprehensive about going to another game.
I also thought that they got the wrong guy, the Security certainly had no clue who it was... I sit near the bottom of Block 8 by the door at the end of the away bench and James Pease popped his head out and intimated that someone had thown a beer over the walkway to the changing rooms! I think the abuse was being given by all of Block 8, 9 & 10 so you can hardly throw one person out for that. I very much doubt that the fan will be refused entry in the future as it seemed much about nothing.

Every action has an equal opposite etc etc.

If an adult takes it upon themselves to act in such a manner in front of a thousand plus crowd, then they have to accept that there going to be judged on that behaviour. If that includes a discussion on that behaviour in the fan forums, so be it.

As an adult you should be capable of understanding basic principles of acceptable human behaviour. That watching a game of sport does not justify that behaviour, it's not 600 AD. The actions of this individual, although l didn't see personally, resulted in his expulsion, this leads me to conclude that this person lacks certain skills.

You say it's not 600ad but earlier you said you wouldn't want them banned but stick them on the ice with the person he was getting lairey with. Isn't that very collesium and gladiator like....pretty much like the era you condone. Lol

Well said and although I didn't witness it I don't care to be honest. The club have CCTV and if he acted out of order and not like a regular hockey fan should act then ban him but if he was caught up in a moment and did not do anything that any reasonable person would do then forget it. Eitherway its for the club to review on the evidence they have available and we have to have faith in them to do the right thing. The club will not unnecessarily ban anyone.

Electro

You say it's not 600ad but earlier you said you wouldn't want them banned but stick them on the ice with the person he was getting lairey with. Isn't that very collesium and gladiator like....pretty much like the era you condone. Lol

No, l said put a pair of skates on him, so as to play hockey.