Old Devils photographers

Thread starter #1
H Devils fans,

I know this will be a long shot but does anyone know who was the Devils photographer back in the 80’s&90’s?

I have my own website interviewing old Murrayfield Racers players and on the look out for old photos.

The Racers and Devils had many battles over the years and thought there might be some old photographers that can help.

I thought someone might be able to help?

Thanks
Mark Easton

Ejercito Rojas

H Devils fans,

I know this will be a long shot but does anyone know who was the Devils photographer back in the 80’s&90’s?

I have my own website interviewing old Murrayfield Racers players and on the look out for old photos.

The Racers and Devils had many battles over the years and thought there might be some old photographers that can help.

I thought someone might be able to help?

Thanks
Mark Easton
I think the guy’s name was Richard Murray.

James

Administrator
I believe Paul Sullivan has a large library of historic photos. Wannabe2 is the guy on here to ask about video footage

Paul Sullivan

Hi. Resurrecting this slightly.

I have quite a few images of the Devils, but tbh the vast majority of them are of the tent era, and any WNIR ones I do have are pretty much post-Murrayfield. You may have some joy asking both Richard Murray and perhaps Adrian Rapps of Icetime TV who both shot there (although I think Ado might also have been BNL / EIHL era only also, though I could be wrong.) Might also be worth reaching out to Andy Weltch via facebook, who authored the book 'Images of Sport - Cardiff Devils'.

I'd also try getting in touch with Stuart (sp) Roberts, the former author of decades of the Ice Hockey Annual. He would doubtless have some images.

Hope that helps.