Our new coach Jarrod Skalde

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Hi guys just a quickie to say if you haven’t seen Frannys latest podcast with our new coach, you need to get it sorted it’s a blast. After watching and listening to our new Coach, I can’t wait to see and meet him, it’s so so obvious why he has been selected to be our new leader, he comes across as a real down to earth regular extremely knowledgable and very likeable human being. Jarrod is going to be a huge asset to us, and don’t our owners know it, he has been there done it played at the highest level yet comes across as your next door neighbour, and again our owners plus Franny have come up Trumps. We all rightly so loved Lordo, he was and always will be a huge legend of ours and it seemed it could be a hole we would never fill, and yes our new man hasn’t started yet,but believe me if there is a guy out there that could possibly fill that massive gap then we have him in Jarrod. It’s a lousy feeling being away from our club for so long, and yearning to get back, but having listened to our new gaffer it’s even harder now, honestly believe me we have signed a real diamond, please listen to that podcast it will lift your spirits and warm your heart knowing our great club has another great professional looking after this special club. Huge welcome to you Jarrod, you will love it in Cardiff it’s a very very special place, your good self and your lovely family will have a blast in the best City in the UK. Stay Safe All, and Happy Hockey Days.

Diablo3

Watched it this morning. I think we are going to love this guy. I'm so looking forward to seeing what team he puts out and how they are going to play.

Samael

Sounds like an extremely grounded and likable guy with fantastic experience. I'm looking forward to seeing what he brings.

I just hope he likes the hockey culture here and sticks around for a good few years and lifts a few cups with the club.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #8
Spot on Samael, looks like we have a real gem here, I think Jarrod and his family will settle in just fine, bit of stability for these guys will be a godsend for them, listen to him talking sure raises the spirits. Fingers crossed now for us all moving forward, Stay Safe All.

Devil94

Found a little mini series of behind the scenes with the Cincinnati Cyclones for their training camp, with Skalde as coach.

It's an interesting watch

Mazzoak

Can’t wait to see what this guy brings, hopefully a coaching style that fits into U.K. style, he won’t be the first to struggle and leave after poor results.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #16
Jesus this guy hasn’t ever arrived yet and Mr Happy is sending him home, Can’t wait to see what he brings A+ won’t be the first to struggle D- get a grip dipstick.