Player Signing - today

trapped

Thread starter #1
The Devils have just tweeted that we are signing a player today... I wonder what we are looking at?

A big, stay at home, D man who is able to enforce for the team would be great.

Intrigued to see what this means for the existing playing staff too

jimmy snels

Signing news coming according to devils twitter.... what position you thinking guys? Got to be a strong fwd I'd say but perhaps a scorer to kick start those winning goals?

kettdevil1

Very pleased with this, I suspect he will be exactly what we need, a veteran leader and someone who can help sort out our D. It will be interesting to see what D pairings we go with, assuming Ritchie and Hoth will stay togetherr, will he be partnered with Gleason Fournier?

trapped

Thread starter #12
This makes sense to me, while I love the mobility of the D corps, but we are very offensively minded and this should add some size and experience at the back, as well as a willingness to stick up for the team. Welcome Tyson!

Last edited:

osh

Tyson Strachan.... very pleased we have made such a signing. Big stay at home D man with plenty of top level experience. Not afraid to stand up for his team mates and will be just the fresh impetus we need to galvanise others.
Well done Steve King and and management.

Devil94

To sign a player of his calibre at this stage of the year is very good business indeed. Will steady things up at the back no doubt. Looks like he throws his hits, will fight too but not doesn't look more of a fighter than Louis Lord Faryna etc.

So all the people who apparently no nothing about hockey and say we need signings have been proven right..

Not all of us talk crap and know nothing.

Welcome aboard. Let's hope we turn a corner now :)

Jonesy83

That’s some experience for you right there.

Well done the owners / tk / lordo. They literally do everything they can to try and make this team successful.

Bravo.

bb1

Absolutely superb signing. Not going to be the toughest guy in league but a proper team guy and an absolute gamer. Great resume and will give us a bit of everything plus a nasty no nonsense streak we need at the back. Well done Lordo and co.