Purchasing Tickets Through Website

Devil_Abroad

Thread starter #1
Has anyone managed to purchase tickets through the website?

When I log in, select the tickets, go to the basket, my only option to pay is via PayPal

Usually not a problem.

However, even though I enter my mobile no (Devils Website requires it), it fails to progress as t requires a Billing mobile no?

Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gazr76

No problems for me here. Purchased a number of tickets.
Quite surprised how fast they are selling! Looks like even the pre season games will be busy. Happy days!!

ASHIPP

Bought several tickets today. Yes it does ask for a phone number but once you put that in, it allows you to confirm, continue and process your ticket purchase.

Devil_Abroad

Thread starter #4
Bought several tickets today. Yes it does ask for a phone number but once you put that in, it allows you to confirm, continue and process your ticket purchase.
I've tried entering my mobile, and my work's mobile, but it doesn't accept either. Maybe it's the iPad; I will try my laptop later.

Devil_Abroad

Thread starter #5
So with help from the club I tried the same process and details via laptop and it worked! Guess I have a problem with my iPad.

Michel16

im a current season ticket holder, is there a way i can book my chl tickets online? or will i have to ring up or go to the rink? when im clicking my current seat its saying unavailable.