Stars Vs Devils - 18 Nov 18 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #5
If we play like last night, we’ll cruise it. We won’t though as it’s a long journey, last nights game will have taken a fair bit out of them and we’ll have one eye on midweek. If we can control the game and expend the smallest amount of energy needed for the win I’ll be happy. It’s not an easy match though and Dundee are going to be up for it so a win by any means will do me

Slartibartfast

We are looking better up front and we are doing ok defensively but we still seem to be struggling on break outs. Still , a win is a win and 2 points on the road is important but Lordo still has some work to do sorting out that transition.
Another good game for Ulmer, Dixon had a stormer with 2 goals, Fournier doing some good offensive runs and the GOAT did his magic as usual. Decent performance from Bownsy also.
All in all a step in the right direction but can't help feeling we need a top end D man to get us back to where we were and win the league.

Wannabe2

2 good points against a sorry to say average Dundee team, I hate saying that, as they are my 2nd favourite team. We must have been bloody knackered after one hard fought game, and then a travel to Dundee, so well played lads.

Hedd Wyn John

The score flattered the Devils a bit as game was tough battle & close between both sides but Devils had that extra quality that delivered in the end. Linglet was excellent & Dixon was strong too. Overall a good performance.