Steelers in search for New Coach for next season.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Barrasso has rejected a new contract hoping to pick up a coaching job in either the DEL or the KHL, Steelers desperate to change their fortunes around, can’t wait to see if that comes to fruition and need to start early with their signings.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #3
Well it’s in today’s Sheffield Star, it may well have been hinted at before, but he has just rejected a new contract. We all know he stated his ambition awhile ago, but these now are facts.

Kevlar68

Is this the application forum?
My C.V.
I have seen the film full monty which was set in sheffield.
I know knives and forks have been made in Sheffield.
I have owned knives and forks with Sheffield stamped on them.
I visited the Sheffield arena in 1998 to watch the devils.
I can paint logos into an ice pad.
Ice is cold.

Last edited:

Devil94

If I was them I would offer the job to Mark Matheson. We've seen time and time again big names coming in to the league and failing. Whether its a failure to adapt to British hockey I'm not sure, but we've seen it 3 times just this season. The guy Nottingham had, the guy MK had, and Barasso all had impressive CVs, but all failed.

And when you look at the two best teams in the country by some distance, you have Andrew Lord and Adam Keefe as head coaches, two guys who played in the league first of all, and then entered their first coaching roles here. Seems to me that that's the way to go.

Rich Best

If I was them I would offer the job to Mark Matheson. We've seen time and time again big names coming in to the league and failing. Whether its a failure to adapt to British hockey I'm not sure, but we've seen it 3 times just this season. The guy Nottingham had, the guy MK had, and Barasso all had impressive CVs, but all failed.

And when you look at the two best teams in the country by some distance, you have Andrew Lord and Adam Keefe as head coaches, two guys who played in the league first of all, and then entered their first coaching roles here. Seems to me that that's the way to go.
Shhhhh we don't want Steelers to get good again! :)