Storm Vs Devils - 15 Dec 18 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Better late than never :) Devils head north to play Storm today. Hopefully we can put the dissapointment of last night behind us, or even better channel it into a competent 60 minute performance.

BostonBart22

on last nights effort i will go 7...2 storm and i hope players read this,,if the commited and passionate devils turn up we will get a point or a bonus of another if we win..cant see it though

Hockeymad

We still have the compensation fee which was apparently a big amount to spend.
We also have farynas money.

And not to mention the amount of money we were going to spend on Tom Parisi which still hasn’t been replaced.

Ocko

Although arrogant to say I’m fairly certain that semi final would’ve been seen as a banker. That loss of revenue, at least £50k, all but wipes out the Blood compensation. That loss will have a huge impact on us signing a player now.

Mazzoak

If the team has any respect for their coach, the fans, the team and the owners there should be an obvious commitment, no matter the result.
Having said that a 50-0 score line in our favour wouldn’t be enough. We are getting closer to the point at which questions need to be asked of Lord, the management and the owners, some may say we may not as fans have any right to ask, but ultimately the club is nothing without paying fans attending week after week.......

OJLloyd

Nice to see Batchy standing up for Joey there, something we’ve discussed to death on here.

Feel like he slipped rather than being put down by his opposing man.

kettdevil1

Absolute war out there, all sorts going on and a cracking first period. Did the camera catch Mo’s hit? It was underneath us and I only caught it out of the corner of my eye. At first glance it looked like one of the best hits you will see. No idea what happened on Friday but this is a very good performance so far

august04

Well the effort is certainly there so far tonight, Fournier with 2 lovely goals. Just a disaster for the club financially, that we didn’t put it in last night. Unbelievable really.
Morrissette with a 5 plus game for something, looked like kneeing although the camera just missed it. If the Storm player is injured, and it looked like he was, that could be a DOPS suspension coming our way.

Ocko

Can anyone shed some light on the 5 + game for Morissette? Twitter says interference?
Either interference (the player didn’t have the puck) or kneeing would’ve been the correct call. The fact a player was injured meant it almost had to be a game misconduct. The correct call IMO.