All time devils team

Wannabe2

Mo was pure class, the amount of times he had you jumping out of your seat with excitement was countless, skill, passion, commitment, loyalty,and a nose for goal, our number 19 had it all in bucket loads. Chuck in being one of the nicest humble human beings you could ever wish to meet, and you have a priceless gem, and Mr Moria was certainly that. What a Lush era that was, you could have been in your 60s/70s but felt like a teenager in the WNIR, not many sports can say that, it’s a pure joy to be able to talk and memorise on those days. Then there was the countless amounts of Lush people we all experienced meeting, people who were just like you having a blast, and not realising this was the making of one huge family that 35yrs down the road still stands the test of time, purely because everyone of you are very special, and still are. Stay safe all.

kingmo19.1

We were lucky to see some great players in those early days, the main men from that era for me were:-

1. Moria.
2. Brebant.
3. Hand.
4. Fera.
5. Mc.
6. Dorian.

Watching that lot was a pure joy.

tim78

Add the Mike Ware days at Murrayfield, always made those games super interesting to come and watch.
Plus a shout out to Nicky Chinn who made some impressive hits during his time in Cardiff and a 4 goal Wembley appearance.

BostonBart22

Add the Mike Ware days at Murrayfield, always made those games super interesting to come and watch.
Plus a shout out to Nicky Chinn who made some impressive hits during his time in Cardiff and a 4 goal Wembley appearance.
correct me if wrong, thought chinny scored 5 in a final v sheffield of all teams and didnt it finish 12...1 ?

KaneDevils

Probably a second best.
Well I became a devil fan in 2008, so ...
Hard to compare but I must admit I feel a greater bond being a devils fan. Like its more up close and personal. Some of the games have matched up equally to some of the biggest footy games I've been to, including liverpool vs man utd.