Andrew Lord signs on for 2 more years

Have Hope#35

Thread starter #1
As the title says Important Announcement at midday today!?

I've updated the thread title in relation to the news - James

Last edited by a moderator:

Have Hope#35

Thread starter #4
Could just be the new access strategy for the Rink after last weeks apparent debacle... I get a beer in the breaks but I don't leave my seat otherwise so didn't experience the issues!

Have Hope#35

Thread starter #7
I don't think that would warrant a pre-announcement. Something more significant I suspect.
I hope so as my initial thought was that the owners have bought the Rink but wouldn't that be a Big Announcement as opposed to an Important Announcement!?

ASHIPP

I'm hoping it's confirmation of some our past 'Greats' making a guest appearance in the Matchka/ to mark our 30th Anniversary....Moria, Hope, McEwan, Matulik, so many....and the greatest of them all, King John.

Would say that an pre-announcement about an announcement would intimate a "good thing". If it was to announce something negative it would just be put out at 12 and left. This is drum up intrigue and interest, so would hope that it is a positive announcement.

Foxy

Would say that an pre-announcement about an announcement would intimate a "good thing". If it was to announce something negative it would just be put out at 12 and left. This is drum up intrigue and interest, so would hope that it is a positive announcement.
Weller coming back and staying:)