Another game off

Steveo86

Heard on the radio today that 25% of players in the efl are refusing to have the jab and only 49% are fully jabbed. They’d said that it’s becoming a major issue as the players will not change their mind on it, which they said that the leagues might only play 80% of the games.

Ejercito Rojas

Heard on the radio today that 25% of players in the efl are refusing to have the jab and only 49% are fully jabbed. They’d said that it’s becoming a major issue as the players will not change their mind on it, which they said that the leagues might only play 80% of the games.
I think it may be even less in the Premier.
Scandalous if true!

matbur

Once clubs start prioritisng moves for players who're vaccinated, then you'll soon see a shift. It's already starting to happen.

Regarding footballers, another thing to consider is their lifestyles. Their outlook on life is skewed from the rest of society. You need to consider how most footballers will pretty much have had everything done for them since a young age. They also have incomparable financial resources to most people. By the very nature of their upbringing, they'll feel untouchable and will struggle to appreciate the need to be accountable. Most live in a bit of a bubble.

Last edited:
go on fill us in butt
Ok so you don’t know which will explain your reaction. It’s nothing to do with Terry’s kind of white stuff either.
Cardiff City had a game called off two or three years ago at Derby because of snow. Cardiff’s team bus is sat in the car park with no sight of snow around the ground.
The reason given was that it would be dangerous for fans to travel in to the game.
Derby also had a few players injured so I think there was some sort of inquiry into it.
The supporters coaches were just outside Derby also.
Now I know it’s a hockey forum so not everyone is going to understand the full context but I was replying to someone who did.
It was a play on words not a joke!!!!!
Please don’t insult me and suggest that I think Covid is something to laugh about…..butt!!