Any Cardiff fire game worn jerseys?

JC23

Cardiff Fire have only just started doing SOHB this weekend. So I highly doubt there’s any out there at all mate.

revilo

Some of the clubs at that level to an "own and loan" system where you buy a jersey then loan it back to the player for the season - a bit like the Devils jersey sponsorship raffle but easier (and definitely cheaper) to do. Bristol Pitbulls definitely did it, but i can see anything on the Fire's website. Might be worth an email!

JC23

Some of the clubs at that level to an "own and loan" system where you buy a jersey then loan it back to the player for the season - a bit like the Devils jersey sponsorship raffle but easier (and definitely cheaper) to do. Bristol Pitbulls definitely did it, but i can see anything on the Fire's website. Might be worth an email!
Fire don’t do this sadly.

They’ve only just got a new jersey design since their inaugural season.

So unless any of the former players are parting with their old kit, (if they even kept them after leaving) I can’t see it being a fruitful hunt unfortunately.

dave

They have new jerseys and they used old ones last week so just sent Mark Nuno Cuddihy a message to see what is happening with the old set and if any available.

dave

Mark has said they will be selling of last years soon so keep an eye on their website and will be doing SOHB all season for this years. Plus more merchandise coming soon.

JC23

They have new jerseys and they used old ones last week so just sent Mark Nuno Cuddihy a message to see what is happening with the old set and if any available.
Nuno - hahahah, I hadn’t even thought of that, but you’re so right.