Atmosphere against Coventry

AT67

Thread starter #1
I know most of us will be really 'up' for this game, but tomorrow we really need to lift the team as much as we can and make it uncomfortable for the Coventry team.

We need to keep the atmosphere going especially at the start and ends (first and last few minutes) of each period.

Let's try and put Coventry off their game when and where possible as long as it's decent and within the realms of sportsmanship.

If their players or coach focus on the fans even for a few seconds our players may be able to take advantage.

Coventry are feeling the pressure at the moment and we need to make them feel even more pressure.

Let's make this the most intense atmosphere we have seen at The Tent.

Let's enjoy this and have fun. It's games like this that teams and fans want to be part of every season.

This game really could be the turning point for the league.

Wannabe2

Theres nothing better to get the crowd into it, than some big hits from the get-go, we need to feed of them, and they need to feed off us. Together we can frighten the life out of most teams, but it has to be a two way thing. The Blaze are a very good team, but they dont like to be rattled, and we have the team to RATTLE anyone in this league, so lets get it on.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

DevilDom

I think it goes without saying that the crowd will be up for this game. I think the last 3 games at home the atmosphere has been amazing and the backing of the team when 2-0 down against both Blaze and Panthers reaped its own rewards. I'm starting to believe that nothing is beyond us when we play at home (touch wood, lucky rabbit's foot, four leaf clover etc.) and the crowd is a big part of that.

So, hopefully more of the same on Saturday!

Well looking at the tickets sales its moving to be a sellout!!! many blocks already down to their last few seats last night when i booked so it should be a brilliant atmosphere, we'll hold our own in block 2!!