Awards Night

Thread starter #1
Just got back from what can only be descibed as the best Awards Night / Dinner Dance that has ever been held in Cardiff.

I don't say that lightly as I have been involved with the organising of this event a few times in the past, so if anything I am putting myself down here - but tonight surpassed anything that has been done previously.

The whole setting, the video footage (esp the "extra footage shown - very very very classy), the lighting, the awards, the food, the entertainment, S&M (do these guys ever fail to live up to their billing - absolutely amazing band) , the location, all the extra's etc etc - made for a really nice night out - and it was something that will be hard to beat.

I hope and think that everyone enjoyed themselves, congratulations on the players that won their prizes, and to Chris Benson for his award too.

Thank you to everyone involved with the Devils this year - from the top down this is one classy organisation...Matt and Fleur lead the way - but they have some great guys following behind them...all is looking good IMHO...

All I hope is that next year matches what we all saw this year - the bar is raised now mind - lets match it or beat it next season....

Happy hockey days....

dave

Mr Cardiff - Doug Maciver
British Player Of The Year- Phil Hill
Coachs Player- Phil Hill
Most Improved Player - Ben Davies
Players Player Of The Year - Peter Aubry
Player Of The Year - Jay Latulippe

Contribution To The Club - Chris Benson From Crystal I.T

Koop11

dave said:
Mr Cardiff - Doug Maciver
British Player Of The Year- Phil Hill
Coachs Player- Phil Hill
Most Improved Player - Ben Davies
Players Player Of The Year - Peter Aubry
Player Of The Year - Jay Latulippe

Contribution To The Club - Chris Benson From Crystal I.T
Have to agree with all of them. Well done to those players.

dave

puck said:
S&M were great as always
The Cardiff Devils song was work of legends!!!! Have not laughed so hard in ages (Jay as screech!!) until the speech by G and Franny for the Coach's award......
Pure quality like the rest of the night.

Had a great night.Well done to everyone who organised it.
I want the lyrics to the song S&M made up about the Devils.It was great!