Banners

DevilDom

Angelic_Devil said:
Banners!!

We should put Banners up tomorrow(Sat) Caps game,Give HICKS an Oscar for his performance for Sky.... :roll:
We need to do something about him - I'm not sure if its banners! I can think of a few things i'd like to do / say to him!

Thread starter #3
DevilDom said:
Angelic_Devil said:
Banners!!

We should put Banners up tomorrow(Sat) Caps game,Give HICKS an Oscar for his performance for Sky.... :roll:
We need to do something about him - I'm not sure if its banners! I can think of a few things i'd like to do / say to him!
Me too but you got to be careful or he will ban you and you got to watch his side kick for get his name linesman 23/26 he thinks hes a ref too,everytime someone by me shouts at Hicks he puts his finger to his lips sssshhhh and gives you daggers,we sit above the sin bins and he is always looking up to us...Sad Git !!! :x

Finny

I actually feel sorry for the officials after watching the Sky Highlights. Ok they made some shocking calls at times, and we seemed to take the brunt of their mistakes.
But that doesn't mean they should be manhandled and shoved like they were by Campbell. No wonder we are so low on decent officials.
Watching that and then seeing the lack of action taken by the EIHL would make anyone change their mind about being an official. It's completely embarassing.

Finny said:
I actually feel sorry for the officials after watching the Sky Highlights. Ok they made some shocking calls at times, and we seemed to take the brunt of their mistakes.
But that doesn't mean they should be manhandled and shoved like they were by Campbell. No wonder we are so low on decent officials.
Watching that and then seeing the lack of action taken by the EIHL would make anyone change their mind about being an official. It's completely embarassing.
for once i agree with Finny, pretty shocking to be honest, by Campbell's antics'

DevilDom

I'd never condone treating a ref in the way that the officals were treated by campbell at the end of the match, however I will say that respect needs to be earned and Hicks has never earned any from me. Some of calls and non calls are just mystfying the Voth and Birbraer calls and the Robinson non-call being prime examples in the balze game.

Russky

I Saw one sign held up against the Plexi at the bar end that simply said ' Hicksy you are a joke!' It made laugh!

Also two things came to mind when Dave Simms said that Hicksy's wife was 13 months pregnant:
one was at least Hicksy got something right once! and the other was if you knew Hicksy was your father , wouldy you want to come into the world? :lol:

osh

Russky said:
I Saw one sign held up against the Plexi at the bar end that simply said ' Hicksy you are a joke!' It made laugh!

Also two things came to mind when Dave Simms said that Hicksy's wife was 13 months pregnant:
one was at least Hicksy got something right once! and the other was if you knew Hicksy was your father , wouldy you want to come into the world? :lol:
Maybe 3 things should have come in to your mind, because if his wife is 13 months pregnant, they've got problems !!

Thread starter #12
Maybe 3 things should have come in to your mind, because if his wife is 13 months pregnant, they've got problems !![/quote]

Dont think so ! They wouldnt let her go that long thats crazy!!! :roll: