Beflast Away - March Double Header - Hotel Info

Which Hotel Would You Rather Stay in?

• Ibis

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Premier Inn

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1
Good morning all, i have made a few enquries with different hotels around Belfast. This is the information i have gathered and if you could all respond with which one you think is best and then i will book up the rooms.

Premier Inn Titanic Quater - £69 per night based on two sharing. (No Breakfast)
Ibis Hotel - £60 per night based on two sharing (Breakfast Included)

One thing i would point out is that Premier Inn are currently offering an Online discount, but there are not many rooms left. Premier Inn is the best location for the Arena, but if you wanted to go to the Ibis then you would be ideally situated for the town centre. If we can all discuss which option we would like to go for and then we can take it from there.

All other hotels in the Belfast Area were more expensive, these are the best two available.

Cheers, Luke and John.

drainage

Red Army Travel said:
Good morning all, i have made a few enquries with different hotels around Belfast. This is the information i have gathered and if you could all respond with which one you think is best and then i will book up the rooms.

Premier Inn Titanic Quater - £69 per night based on two sharing. (No Breakfast)
Ibis Hotel - £60 per night based on two sharing (Breakfast Included)

One thing i would point out is that Premier Inn are currently offering an Online discount, but there are not many rooms left. Premier Inn is the best location for the Arena, but if you wanted to go to the Ibis then you would be ideally situated for the town centre. If we can all discuss which option we would like to go for and then we can take it from there.

All other hotels in the Belfast Area were more expensive, these are the best two available.

Cheers, Luke and John.
Happy with either Ibis seems better value (cheaper and brekkie!) but just tell me what I need to pay !!

Ger-Devils

If anyone is worried about taking the cheaper non cancel option- the club have booked the flights for the trip so I can't see the league changing anything at all.

Thread starter #7
As there have not been enough replies to this thread, i will not be doing a group booking and it will now be your responsibility to book your room. Premier Inn would be the best bet.

Diafol

Just a quick heads up...

I've just booked the Travelodge Belfast Central for that weekend, we're flying out Thursday and returning on the Sunday in time for the Blaze home game.

The Travelodge UK site has it down as £219 for a double room with breakfast for 2 people for those 3 nights, but I've booked it through their Irish site http://www.travelodge.ie/ and paid £159.

Result ! :Banana