Belfast away 12th November

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #1
I've been pricing up flights/hotels for this trip.

Flights from Cardiff airport will only be with Flybe : Belfast City Aiport

Fly 12th November @ 8:45am, return 13th November 15:05 flight = £88

Flybe Bristol- Belfast City Airport

Fly 12th November @ 11:25 return to Cardiff 13th November 15:05 flight = £70

Easyjet Bristol - Belfast International

Fly 12th November @ 11:10 return 13th November @ 15:50 - £54
Bare in mind with this flight- there is a 20 minute journey in a minibus/taxi to the City from here + it won't get back to Bristol until just before 5pm so a rush for the 6pm FO

Hotels :

Premier Inn Titanic Quarter- very close to the Arena and city centre

2 sharing a room, twin/double non refund is £29 or the cancel up until 1pm option is £44.

Premier Inn Cathedral Quarter - More into the city and about 800 yards to the arena

2 sharing a room, twin/double cancel up until 1pm is £64

Ramada 2 sharing is £63

Holiday Inn Express £49 a night 2 sharin- This hotel is a few minutes from the arena so we got a taxi when we used this last October. Good hotel and good breakfast. They do 3 to a room deals £64 or £49 for 2 adults 2 children.

Tickets will be discounted if there's more than 15/20 going. Last years prices with discount were £12 adults, concession/student £10.50, children £6

Cardiff with flybe, It will set u back just shy 90 notes
Dep 08:45, Arr 09:55 Cardiff - Belfast City12.11.2011
Dep 15:05, Arr 16:15 Belfast City- Cardiff 13.11.2011

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #9
I'm sure more will look to book soon as the season has started.

I know skip/James etc been looking at it but done nothing yet. A few families make the trip so expect to see them over there again.

If we can get 60 again, will be great. Should try and charter a flight. Shame ryanair don't fly there anymore!

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #10
If your after tickets for the game, can you let me know how many you need so I can start to take names and let the Giants office know. I think it's 20 tickets before discounted prices

Thanks

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #12
Right I've managed to get a response from the Giants office so this is the last chance for me to sort tickets for you.

Can you let me know asap so I can book and pay for them upfront.

Thanks