Belfast double 22/23rd Feb 2019

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #1
For those going to Belfast in February, I’ll be organising group discount tickets prices to be confirmed and also bus transfer from Belfast International airport to hotels.

All I need from you now is to confirm how many Adult/Concessions/kids tickets you need and if you’ll need the airport transfer bus, what time flight lands/returns and what hotel you’re staying at.

Bus prices will be confirmed when I get a better idea of a number of coaches required

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #3
If anyone’s looking at flights and worried about the Bristol prices, these will drop down but there’s options from Birmingham with easyJet average price £60 return.

Maybe a longer drive but even with parking and fuel, you still save money.

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #4
You can also look at Flybe Cardiff-Dublin and get the Aircoach up. Return coach is £20.
Also Aer Lingus from Bristol-Dublin. Or Ryanair

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #6
Hotel and flight sorted for 4 of us, flying from Brum same as last season but doing Thurs-Sun this time as opposed to Fir-Sun like last season.☺️
I’ve sent you a message via conversation on here, could you let me know you got it please?

Just wondering if you need tickets and airport transfers

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #12
The main bulk order is going in today but will be able to order tickets up to the game day if anyone books a last minute trip.

Bigger numbers than previous years travelling!

What is everyone’s plan before the giants game on the Saturday? I live in Belfast now so happy to recommend a few bars etc... also it’s wales v england 4.45pm in 6 nations, I could try and arrange a pub nearby where we could all watch that and then head over to the odyssey? (May have to miss end of rugby to make sure we in arena early enough)

Last edited:

T10P

What is everyone’s plan before the giants game on the Saturday? I live in Belfast now so happy to recommend a few bars etc... also it’s wales v england 4.45pm in 6 nations, I could try and arrange a pub nearby where we could all watch that and then head over to the odyssey? (May have to miss end of rugby to make sure we in arena early enough)
We all went to a bar near-ish the odyssey last year to watch Wales trounce Scotland. I can’t remember the name of the pub, I believe it was one of Geraint’s recommendation, a crowd of us turned up and filled the place. Would love to do a similar thing this year. Where shall we all meet? :)

We all went to a bar near-ish the odyssey last year to watch Wales trounce Scotland. I can’t remember the name of the pub, I believe it was one of Geraint’s recommendation, a crowd of us turned up and filled the place. Would love to do a similar thing this year. Where shall we all meet? :)
Ye would be great; hopefully somebody remembers name if pub and we can all meet there... The thirsty goat is good and not far (don’t think would able to book an area there though) another option is ‘kitchen bar’ has biggest screen in Belfast centre and would probably reserve an area for us...

T10P

This is an option for everyone to meet before the match to watch the rugby... it’s 10mins walk from odyssey, is called ‘Fourteen Belfast’
Sounds great but the 600 people may be a push. Worth having a chat with Geraint the original poster. He seems to be Devils Chieftan in Belfast, where he goes most follow :D

Yes I did say to the girl it’s up to 600 fans over, think she got excited ha. But yes I’m happy to follow anywhere, just hoping to get as close to odyssey as possible so can catch as much of rugby before the big game! I will follow Geraints lead:)

Pondlife

Apart from the hockey (obviously) does anyone who's been before know of fun/interesting things to do in the city on the Friday & Sat during the day?