Belfast double header in Feb

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #1
Morning all,

Just a heads up to let you know, I will be organising tickets once again for the Belfast double in Feb.

Prices are around the same as last year, just trying to get numbers so the Giants can confirm the prices for me. We've got 115 booked so far which is not bad after one day!

Also for those flying from Bristol to Belfast International, we will be offering the buses as previous years from Belfast to the hotel and back.

Anymore information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Morning all,

Just a heads up to let you know, I will be organising tickets once again for the Belfast double in Feb.

Prices are around the same as last year, just trying to get numbers so the Giants can confirm the prices for me. We've got 115 booked so far which is not bad after one day!

Also for those flying from Bristol to Belfast International, we will be offering the buses as previous years from Belfast to the hotel and back.

Anymore information, please don't hesitate to contact me.
I have just booked my flights. Could use any recommendations for hotels. If busses are being organized I am interested In getting involved.. and for tickets also. There are 2 of us going. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

kristian

Would need 2 adult tickets and 1 student ticket please. Seen your DM - haven't worked out how to DM back but would need 3 tickets altogether please and transfers from airport to hotel. Do we have to stay in a certain hotel

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #7
Best hotel options for location of the city would be premier inn titanic quarter or the cathedral quarter premier inn. Titanic one is next door to the arena and the cathedral is just over the bridge which isn't too far away.

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #8
I have just booked my flights. Could use any recommendations for hotels. If busses are being organized I am interested In getting involved.. and for tickets also. There are 2 of us going. Thanks.

Where are you flying from/to?

Will add to the list for tickets

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #9
Would need 2 adult tickets and 1 student ticket please. Seen your DM - haven't worked out how to DM back but would need 3 tickets altogether please and transfers from airport to hotel. Do we have to stay in a certain hotel

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Where are you flying to? If it's city airport, can grab a taxi as it's two minutes away.

I've posted the hotel info below as best rates/locations

There are 2 of us going. So can we be added to the list for tickets for both games please. Can pay in advance via PayPal or whatever you need. Thanks

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #13
If anyone is looking at this trip and not sure what flights to look at or hotels, some info for you

I've attached the prices for pay now non refund option for premier inn or pay on arrival. Best options for city centre is the cathedral quarter but the titanic hotel is next door to the arena. Limited food options on the titanic side compared to the Cathedral quarter.

There's plenty of hotels but price wise and location, I find these the best myself.

Flight wise, there's still some decent prices to be had from Bristol- Belfast international flying Friday 2nd Feb and then back Sunday 4th. The later flights back seem to be a cheaper option but shops don't open until 1pm in Belfast on a Sunday.

Other flight options, could look at Ryanair Bristol- Dublin or Aer Lingus same route and bus up to Belfast is £12 and drops you off in the city centre and could fly back from Belfast to save time and money.

Also have the options from Birmingham or Exeter to Belfast. Cardiff with Flybe isn't the cheapest option despite easiest as you fly into the city airport. Cardiff - Dublin with Flybe return is £66 and bus return to Dublin would be £12.

Plenty of options and the trip looks like it will be the biggest fan attendance for us in Belfast.

Attachments

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #16
If anyone is still considering going and the flight prices are putting them off, have a look at mixing airlines for your flights.

Example. Flybe from Birmingham - belfast city and belfast international EasyJet - Birmingham, will save a lot of money.

There’s also flights from Bristol- belfast international return for £104. Fly 2:35pm Friday and back 8:45pm Sunday. If you book in a group, prices will drop to save more money.

Need anymore information, please let me know