Belfast double header weekend approaching.

Wannabe2

I have 2 tickets for the double header in Belfast in the Devils block great seats, 1 Aduit and 1 OAP for both nights, price i paid £67, will sell for £40 OAP can be increased to Adult for a few pounds.

rocketbob

I have flights and hotels booked for this but I am keeping an eye out on the coverage this Friday to see what the arena looks like regarding mask wearing and general COVID safety before I decide whether to go. Any feedback about these aspects from people going on Friday would be very much appreciated.

Gisland

"I have flights and hotels booked for this but I am keeping an eye out on the coverage this Friday to see what the arena looks like regarding mask wearing and general COVID safety before I decide whether to go. Any feedback about these aspects from people going on Friday would be very much appreciated."

Security prior to entry will check for Covid Passport. Walking around the arena mask wearing is checked and you will be challenged if not wearing one. Whilst sitting in your seat, hmm. That is a bit more "relaxed". Giants are giving table service in one of the bars, however numbers allowed are small and first come first served. No alcohol at your seat nor sold around the concourse.

rocketbob

"I have flights and hotels booked for this but I am keeping an eye out on the coverage this Friday to see what the arena looks like regarding mask wearing and general COVID safety before I decide whether to go. Any feedback about these aspects from people going on Friday would be very much appreciated."

Security prior to entry will check for Covid Passport. Walking around the arena mask wearing is checked and you will be challenged if not wearing one. Whilst sitting in your seat, hmm. That is a bit more "relaxed". Giants are giving table service in one of the bars, however numbers allowed are small and first come first served. No alcohol at your seat nor sold around the concourse.
Thanks very much for the information Gisland.

Gavevs88

I've had it all booked for months. Will still go even if there's no hockey but really hope there is! First away trip in a while since having my daughter so really excited.