Ben Blood Interview

Couldn’t agree more Samael, a really good read with some very positive answers most especially, I thought, the one he gave regarding the Devils’ participation in the CHL. I suppose some with a particularly negative outlook might suggest that he was being more diplomatic than truthful in saying "the Devs are dangerous, I don’t think anyone in the CHL wants to play them because they know they’re in for a fight” but I wouldn’t be one of them. I think he offered a honest assessment based on his playing experience which, I would have thought, places him in a far better position than most to judge. But that’s just my opinion which is, of course, no more or less valid than that of any other fan however young or old they may be.

jimmy snels

i liked his character and his social media stuff is great. was a character on and off ice. i genuinely miss him in our shirt.

Samael

Couldn’t agree more Samael, a really good read with some very positive answers most especially, I thought, the one he gave regarding the Devils’ participation in the CHL. I suppose some with a particularly negative outlook might suggest that he was being more diplomatic than truthful in saying "the Devs are dangerous, I don’t think anyone in the CHL wants to play them because they know they’re in for a fight” but I wouldn’t be one of them. I think he offered a honest assessment based on his playing experience which, I would have thought, places him in a far better position than most to judge. But that’s just my opinion which is, of course, no more or less valid than that of any other fan however young or old they may be.
That's a rather passive aggressive post, l wonder what brought that on....

Blood knows how to spin things. A career in politics awaits. I found his observations of the Finnish youth development interesting. Hopefully people of importance in British Ice hockey see it and do too!