Ben O’Connor .....

fridaysfingers

Could be wrong but I think I’ve seen him on Twitter pushing himself as some kind of financial advisor so maybe he’s having the year out and concentrating on that.

moggy#9

He needs to work obviously but as a GB stalwart he will need to keep up his standard
Given all the criticism that bownsy took for not going to a euro league, I haven't seen the same about O'Connor. I really don't see how he spends all year in a development league and steps up to pool A.

kingmo19.1

Thread starter #6
Given all the criticism that bownsy took for not going to a euro league, I haven't seen the same about O'Connor. I really don't see how he spends all year in a development league and steps up to pool A.
Loads of GB players will likely not be playing at all !

ASHIPP

At least O'Connor will be playing some hockey.
The Team GB coach surely has bigger worries...... what about all the eligible GB players who may not be playing any hockey at all this season?

kingmo19.1

Thread starter #10

kingmo19.1

Thread starter #15
Changing the subject slightly from Ben O’Connor to John Dunbar. He’s signed today for a team in the German 3rd Division. Not sure if foreign rosters are nearing their finalisation stage but I would have thought he’s a lot better than that particular league.

moggy#9

Changing the subject slightly from Ben O’Connor to John Dunbar. He’s signed today for a team in the German 3rd Division. Not sure if foreign rosters are nearing their finalisation stage but I would have thought he’s a lot better than that particular league.
Dunbar is a quality player. I'd expect him to do very well at that level.