Bit of fun for the doubters

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Bit of food for thought, for those who think Belfast are going to run away with it, this is not in any order, just showing where’s the problem.
Patrick Mullen. Sam Jardine
Curtis Leonard. Sean McMonagle
Matt Pellech. Mark Louis
Kevin Raine. Gleason Fournier
Paul Swindlehurst. Mark Richardson
Jesse Forsberg. Bryce Reddick
Mark Garside. Sam Duggan
Lewis Hook. Josh Batch
Ben Lake. Masi Marjamäki
Jordan Smotherman. Blair Riley
Liam Morgan. Matt Pope
Brian Ward. Sean Bentivoglio
Jean Dupuy. Stephen Dixon
Bobby Farnham. Mike McNamee
Curtis Hamilton. Charles Linglet
Liam Reddox. Joey Martin
Ciaran Long. Matt Myers
Patryk Wronka Joey Haddad.
One of these Giants imports have to drop out, as they have a Import netminder, so make your own mind up, myself I am quietly confident, these are not in any order as I say, it’s just to show who they have, and who we have. Plus we have a good core mix who know and have played together for awhile now. Giants in a league of their own, not for me they ain’t.

mjh

More closely matched than I had feared. I'm up for this season now. Seeing the rosters side by side was a good call wannabe. Hoping for a strong start from our boys. Let's go devils!

kingmo19.1

Their depth isn’t that great, look at Swindlehurst, Morgan, Garside, Forsberg and Hook - nothing special there.

Lake will likely drop down a line or two so forget the same production as last year.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #6
More closely matched than I had feared. I'm up for this season now. Seeing the rosters side by side was a good call wannabe. Hoping for a strong start from our boys. Let's go devils!
Thanks mate, it’s just seeing who we have, and who they have in front of you. I never doubt our team, it came back to kick me in the a- -e once, think because they were revealing a signing here a signing there, more or less none stop, it was easy to forget just how many great players we had retained, players who wanted to stay here, and play for this great club, and seeing them all together as I say, I most certainly wouldn’t bet against us, we have a great squad, Lordo thinks so, and that’s certainly good enough for me. We will be just fine.
Happy Hockey Days.

jenks33

Shane Owen is a key player for me. It will be interesting to see how he copes with the expectation at Belfast. He’s a good goalie but he’s no beskorowany. I genuinely think besko intimidated teams last year with his quality and size. It was tough enough to get on top of the giants and then you had beskorowany to contend with

voth26

Thanks mate, it’s just seeing who we have, and who they have in front of you. I never doubt our team, it came back to kick me in the a- -e once, think because they were revealing a signing here a signing there, more or less none stop, it was easy to forget just how many great players we had retained, players who wanted to stay here, and play for this great club, and seeing them all together as I say, I most certainly wouldn’t bet against us, we have a great squad, Lordo thinks so, and that’s certainly good enough for me. We will be just fine.
Happy Hockey Days.
When you hear the signings the giants have made you think wow how is any team going to cope, but when their listed side by side to the Devil's players then you realise the quality we have. Lordo likes the team he's put together that's good enough for me