Blaze sign Matt Hackett

RedDevil17

Where’s Kopriva gone? Been noticing a few players playing semi pro hockey have come up to our league. (Stewart and now this guy!) Maybe there’s room for one on our roster as there’s plenty of quality players in the semi pro leagues. Worth a shot?

Devil_Abroad

Is it really that good a signing?

Tracing his career it seemed like a slow spiral downwards until no phone call this season?

Am I missing something?

Devil_Abroad

If you look at his stats he’s been going nowhere - getting worse and worse - for Blaze to gas a netminder playing games for one that wasn’t the argument he’s been here 3 days I don’t think will wash very well with their fans?

Then again, it is Coventry,

They’re battling back now.

Wagstaff

We just need to score more than a goal every 2 mins, I’m sure we’ll be fine!
Carrozzi pulled after 7 so two Brit backups for the final period

Wagstaff

What did you think once you heard of the change in netminders?
I was glad I didn’t reply to your first comment on the thread!
Don’t know what to think really as I’m at work not at the game, the supporters facebook page has gone into overload with comments about Hackett..... first name Can’t, does someone have the receipt so we can get our money back etc

Devil_Abroad

Don’t know what to think really as I’m at work not at the game, the supporters facebook page has gone into overload with comments about Hackett..... first name Can’t, does someone have the receipt so we can get our money back etc
I was just very surprised that a decent netminder was released for one whose career has steadily spiralled downwards from a very good looking start and has hardly played recently. Obviously he’s going to need a few games to get back into it but when you’re in a tight battle for playoff berth can you afford that time?

Diablo3

Shame you had to work, it sounded like a cracker of a goalfest, and top it all with a win!

Devil_Abroad

Going well in the first few mins again? :eek: 5 on 3 and 5 on 4 though...