Blaze v Devils - Fri 30 March 2018 - Play-Offs 1/4F 1st leg- FO 7:30 - Chat?updates

Thread starter #1

The DEVILS begin their campaign to land that trophy that eluded them last season.

The EIHL PLAY OFFS CHAMPIONSHIP
This will be a keenly fought game against the Blaze, who we haven't played as many times this season as we usually do. The DEVILS will be keen to take an early advantage is this two legged Play Offs quarter final.

We will be running MNL for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl - We are on the lookout for some more people to help us! If you can, please give Nott Simpson (OJ) a shout on 07527 625 206

Or if you want something more exciting than text on a screen, it looks like the Blaze do have a webcast, details can be found here: http://www.cleancutsports.com/index.php/live-webcasts

Finny

Hmmm......just gone to book tickets online and the away block is pretty much sold out, although there are lots of reserved seats.
Is it really just one block the away fans get these days? Are Devils fans spreading across to the nearest blocks?

bdevil

I think we sometimes spread into block 8. Failing that maybe get a standing ticket and stand in front of away block if there’s nothing else

E.D.S.

I think we sometimes spread into block 8. Failing that maybe get a standing ticket and stand in front of away block if there’s nothing else
Whilst I’m not the most optimistic of people the Play Offs just seems to intensify my feelings... I never believe we can do it. We have an unreal team who are built to go the distance and win the big one. We never seem comfortable in the playoffs. Even when we built up a lead against the Steelers in the final I didn’t think we’d hang on. The semi final pasting by Blaze still haunts me. We should have enough to go through this one after a very difficult first leg but from then on I’ll be watching the semis through several pints of beer to numb the pain.

Please prove me wrong!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ger-Devils

Hmmm......just gone to book tickets online and the away block is pretty much sold out, although there are lots of reserved seats.
Is it really just one block the away fans get these days? Are Devils fans spreading across to the nearest blocks?
Block 9 rows A-C available to Devils fans

Wagstaff

Isn’t it the same at IAW, if you think you can sell it out, you want to priorotise the home support, apart from the CC final you only offer Block 12 to away fans don’t you?

Devil_Abroad

Isn’t it the same at IAW, if you think you can sell it out, you want to priorotise the home support, apart from the CC final you only offer Block 12 to away fans don’t you?
I think most clubs advise a block but unlike soccer we can site anywhere in reality. Long may that continue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wagstaff

Be careful with parking under the ringroad if you drive and arrive early, I think it’s now a daily charge up to 6.30 then a night charge that gets you through to 8am and they will do you if you don’t have a valid ticket.

Foxy

Be careful with parking under the ringroad if you drive and arrive early, I think it’s now a daily charge up to 6.30 then a night charge that gets you through to 8am and they will do you if you don’t have a valid ticket.
Have you got the name or postcode to that car park pretty please