Blaze Vs Devils - League - 27th Dec 23 - FO 19:30

James

Administrator
Thread starter #103
Just watching a highlight the Devils put up. I hope the Cov ice is better than it looks. It looks like they've half arsed the white paint so you can see where they've put the transfers. So glad we no longer have a Planet Mice controlled rink. Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 16-15-03 Video Facebook.png

Just watching a highlight the Devils put up. I hope the Cov ice is better than it looks. It looks like they've half arsed the white paint so you can see where they've put the transfers. So glad we no longer have a Planet Mice controlled rink. View attachment 2496
Looks like they cut costs by only repainting the sponsors logos they were contractually obliged to display. Cost-cutting isn’t something I would expect of a high class org like Planet Ice.

Slartibartfast

Just watched the highlights. Some great goals especially from Sanford. To think we were worried about his scoring a month or two ago, now he is top of the scoring chart.

Devil94

Interesting stat posted by the league today... Our power play ranked 4th in the league, only 0.50% behind Sheffield. Ideally you would like to be higher than 4th if you're challenging but perhaps not the disaster some make it out to be.

E.D.S.

Interesting stat posted by the league today... Our power play ranked 4th in the league, only 0.50% behind Sheffield. Ideally you would like to be higher than 4th if you're challenging but perhaps not the disaster some make it out to be.
5 on 3s have helped that recently. Be interested in the 5-4 stats. Could be making that up but that would be my observation.