Bob the Pilot?

Omg Rhys I've looked and it's impossible to get a flight on Saturday as they don't fly out of Cardiff and Bristol is £205!! I assume the Devils will be flying from Birmingham as I think that was about £140 or so....so the poor buggers will be knackered on Sunday when they get back! i reckon Belfast had their home game on Saturday as opposed to Sunday on purpose lol!!

Diafol

I wonder if there will be coverage on Giants Live ?
Mind you, I've paid twice and haven't seen a full game yet, it might be a case of twice bitten, thrice shy.
Having said that, I really want to see this game so might end up biting the bullet and forking out anyway !

Chris

Administrator
I'm expecting there to be a webcast, but there will definately be text coverage which we'll be linking to over on KoTG!

Chris.

Anyone else going to Belfast? I'm looking forward to this trip although we'll be landing at 6.30pm on Saturday! :eek:

Does anyone know which block the away fans sit in?

As stated the flights from Cardiff are a nightmare so we'll be going from Liverpool.

mazza03

Shiney35 said:
Omg Rhys I've looked and it's impossible to get a flight on Saturday as they don't fly out of Cardiff and Bristol is £205!! I assume the Devils will be flying from Birmingham as I think that was about £140 or so....so the poor buggers will be knackered on Sunday when they get back! i reckon Belfast had their home game on Saturday as opposed to Sunday on purpose lol!!
It wouldn't suprise me at all :eek:

Finny

Let's not forget that 2 seasons ago we chose to play our home game first in the hope the extra travelling Manchester would have to do might tire them out.

Soundwave1 said:
Anyone else going to Belfast? I'm looking forward to this trip although we'll be landing at 6.30pm on Saturday! :eek:

As stated the flights from Cardiff are a nightmare so we'll be going from Liverpool.
I think the away block is block 4 or 5.

Face -off is at half 7 so you should have time to get to the arena.

angiemac said:
Soundwave1 said:

I think the away block is block 4 or 5.

Face -off is at half 7 so you should have time to get to the arena.
it depends what airport you go to..if you go to the george best one you should be fine...the devils fans are in a one of the corners, it wont be sold out so if you do get a ticket in the wrong part just go and sit by them.

Rempel16

Shiney35 said:
As it was, they didn't really have a choice. Due to the religion factor Belfast never play home games on a sunday.

It is only about a 10 minute taxi ride from George Best airport. If the flight is on time you will be ok, If you have not been there before you must make an effort to vist the bar in the arena with all the Ice Hockey shirt's, it is truly amazing. The Belfast fans go there before and after the game.

Bob the Driver said:
It is only about a 10 minute taxi ride from George Best airport. If the flight is on time you will be ok, If you have not been there before you must make an effort to vist the bar in the arena with all the Ice Hockey shirt's, it is truly amazing. The Belfast fans go there before and after the game.
yeah the bar is amazing, it is called rockies.

here is the website http://www.rockiessportsbar.com/

Spatzy said:
Bob the Driver said:
yeah the bar is amazing, it is called rockies.

here is the website http://www.rockiessportsbar.com/
imagine a bar of this type at our new rink ;)