Braehead Clan 1st October

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #1
Not many options for flights for this game. We play Clan the next night at home.

Flights out 1st October 13:15 return 2nd October 14:00 - £61.98

Beware of a card charge fee. If you have an Electron try to use this as it keeps the price down. Also they offer seats- don't purchase unless you want them as they charge for this. Unselect them then continue.

Airport is 20minutes from the Arena. No need to go into Glasgow City for food/drink as they have a shopping centre/food court/snowdome in the Arena itself. The Sno bar is open until 1am I think.

Hotels wise- Travelodge near the arena. Double room works at £27.50 each

Glasgow airport travelodge £22.50 each

Ger-Devils said:
Not many options for flights for this game. We play Clan the next night at home.

Flights out 1st October 13:15 return 2nd October 14:00 - £61.98

Beware of a card charge fee. If you have an Electron try to use this as it keeps the price down. Also they offer seats- don't purchase unless you want them as they charge for this. Unselect them then continue.

Airport is 20minutes from the Arena. No need to go into Glasgow City for food/drink as they have a shopping centre/food court/snowdome in the Arena itself. The Sno bar is open until 1am I think.

Hotels wise- Travelodge near the arena. Double room works at £27.50 each

Glasgow airport travelodge £22.50 each
The airport if it's Glasgow airport mate is 5 to 10 mins about 30 mins or so if it's Prestwick. See you all there.
There is a hotel near the arena also

http://www.infotel.co.uk/hotels/united_ ... w_braehead

there is a uch cheaper way of doing the scotland games.i will put some more reasonable prices up on here 2mz when im fully awake!did dundee last yr for less than £50 with a nights stay up there. gav

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #4
I'm lucky that I've got somewhere to stay with a friend but any ideas then put them up when you get chance.

Top stuff

as of today,there is a bus(well 2 buses with change)that can get you back into cardiff by around 12.30 on the sunday lunch time and that only costs £15.i will hopefully give a proper breakdown and details,and the trip up over the weekend.gav