C c seedings

Thread starter #1
It’s confirmed giants have first pick on who they would like to play in the quarter finals,

Then the devils will pick and panthers pick last.

Flames finished 4th seeded team so they will have the team that giants devils and panthers don’t pick.

Giants have a choice of either Dundee Glasgow steelers or storm,

My guess is they will choose stars which leaves us with the remaining 3.

The last 3 teams are all pretty tough to pick but I’m guessing Lord will want Glasgow or storm.

So here’s my prediction on how it will unfold.

Giants v stars
Devils v clan
Panthers v steelers
Flames v Storm.

It’s all live on Facebook tomorrow on the elite league page :)

The_Puck

I can see us picking Sheffield. We wouldn’t want a long trip up to Glasgow, Manchester away will always be tough no matter what team they have. However Steelers are still very poor at the minute, and they might improve in later rounds of the cup.

Wannabe2

I can see us picking Sheffield. We wouldn’t want a long trip up to Glasgow, Manchester away will always be tough no matter what team they have. However Steelers are still very poor at the minute, and they might improve in later rounds of the cup.
Steelers do a good webcast, that will do.

august04

It sounds ridiculous but I’d be tempted to pick Sheffield. Not sure I’d fancy travelling to Scotland and Storm are difficult in that rink. It depends on when the games are played too but Sheffield will get stronger as the season continues. Try to knock them out now?

Pope#42

Just noticed we have a home game against the clan on Friday, December 14th. Not sure on dates (may be too late) but it could be altered to a cup game instead of a league game.