Cafe - Grazing Shed

d20

Thread starter #1
Down at the rink on sunday and noticed the cafe very bare lots of things gone and no price boards up,I wonder if they are making better changes which are needed but it seems in a very short space of time now it does seem the talk at the end of the season of getting a franchise in is not happening ,lets hope it improves as it is very poor .

OJLloyd

I didn’t mind the food in there, though it was a huge improvement to finally get cheese in the burgers.

I imagine it’s a case of renewing and possibly repricing

d20

Thread starter #3
the problem being there are just not enough options,I have been in far poorer rinks this year and they have much better food options and better variety,for a new rink it is very poor.

The cafe area was blocked off and used on Saturday as a VIP room for the boxing. I assume they would have taken out the tables and possibly the signage to make it look less like a cafe?

JC23

There will be a new business in the cafe this season. Starting on Sunday for the Panthers game.

I can’t say any more, as it hasn’t been officially announced yet.

But, it’s a massive improvement. Trust me.

I’m going to be the GM of the business, hence why I know what’s going on.

Not just another “I know something you don’t know” post.

Jonesy83

There will be a new business in the cafe this season. Starting on Sunday for the Panthers game.

Grazing Shed?

d20

Thread starter #7

good to hear ,anything would be an improvment on what was there and during hockey training nights was never open unless there was public skating on ,pathetic when you have parents,kids there waiting for hockey or figure skating to finish ,lost money .

can you give us any clues as to what type of food is it still burger,fires etc or are there also other options

JC23

good to hear ,anything would be an improvment on what was there and during hockey training nights was never open unless there was public skating on ,pathetic when you have parents,kids there waiting for hockey or figure skating to finish ,lost money .

can you give us any clues as to what type of food is it still burger,fires etc or are there also other options
Same vein, but, much better quality, much more variety, and generally a better product.

The full roll out won’t happen until next month, but there will be a limited version for pre-season.

Leighton

Same vein, but, much better quality, much more variety, and generally a better product.

The full roll out won’t happen until next month, but there will be a limited version for pre-season.
sounds awesome - a café thats open when people are there would be a huge leap forward!

Diafol

That's good news as I think following the outrageous hike in beer prices the cafe might be busier than the bar from now on.

JC23

Cheers for all the well wishes guys.

As I said though, I am only going to be the manager for the business, the actual company has been around a while.

I’m hoping that the fact I’ve been a Devils fan so long, and generally know the issues with the rink food etc will stand me and the company in good stead for taking over on this one.

d20

Thread starter #20
hopefully they will have as however good it is we just dont want burger and chips ,there has to be other options.