Calgary stampede summit

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
Hello from Calgary. It's 7.45am here and just about to make our way down to 9th Ave for the stampede parade.

So our special announcement day is coming soon.

Who do we think will be announced?

Will we see an ex NHL'er?

Will there be a re-signed?

A bright up and coming star?

Or maybe a EIHL player signing from a opposing team?

If I'm correct we still have 11 vacant spots.

What's the thoughts out there.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #5
Thanks for the correction, 8 to go then.
I think we'll announce.

Cox
Sanford
Jardine
Ex NHL'er (who I don't have a clue)

Diablo3

I'm sure Kozun will be back, as I am with Cox and Sanford. I'm hoping we sign Jardine. Crawford looks like a Fournier replacement which would be nice, then we need some big bodies

Devils86

I reckon there might be a real surprise signing - one where they've been told not to follow the Devils on any social media. Total of 6 signings announced.

Or maybe that's just a hope.

moggy#9

I reckon there might be a real surprise signing - one where they've been told not to follow the Devils on any social media. Total of 6 signings announced.

Or maybe that's just a hope.
Hmm, there certainly seems to have been little in the way if hints. Perhaps they're getting paranoid about jenks.

Finny

The number of announcements tends to depend on who is there. But it’s usually at least 4 often 5.

I’ll go for
Cox
Sanford
Kozun
Jardine
Brittain

Part of me hopes Crandall is announced as a returnee too but it’s gone very quiet on him.

Diablo3

C'mon Kevlar68 you've had at least 24hours. Plenty of time to install some surveillance/get trench coat, hat and sunglasses... what's the scoop?

voth26

I'm sure Kozun will be back, as I am with Cox and Sanford. I'm hoping we sign Jardine. Crawford looks like a Fournier replacement which would be nice, then we need some big bodies
I think Sanford and Cox as well, due to coughler re-signing. I've heard he asked who we were having back and potential signings before he signed on the dotted line, how true that is is anyone's guess?