CANCELLED - Devils Vs Giants - League - 7th Jan 24 - FO 18:00

Pembo

I honestly think that this may work out to our favour ahead of the continental cup. Instead of a hard fought match, which could have added to injuries, we have extra time to make sure everyone's fit and healthy. Hopefully the air will be cleared and they can't concentrate on specific game plans for dealing with our opponents.
I agree, if there was such a thing as a good cancellation this was it. Avoid injuries, go into a 3 game weekend with an extra recovery day and after a win with a bit of pep in their step. Also happened early enough to avoid a 4 hour round trip wild goose chase! Rest up Devils.

Wannabe2

Except for the dIssapointment of not seeing a game tonight, it’s probably an okay thing, it was a league game and that’s well gone,

kettdevil1

Read that, but I thought he was signed for the rest of the season
I presume that they will keep him as an IR substitute for as long as possible as that way he doesn't count as one of our changes but if Rymsha comes back in Feb and nobody else gets injured.... we have a decision to make.

Have to say this EIHL site is pretty good although the frustration is that it is not publicised well at all.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #33
I presume that they will keep him as an IR substitute for as long as possible as that way he doesn't count as one of our changes but if Rymsha comes back in Feb and nobody else gets injured.... we have a decision to make.

Have to say this EIHL site is pretty good although the frustration is that it is not publicised well at all.
The cynic in me wonders if the transparency has had any effect on Belfast's standing this year