Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

Wannabe2

This re-signing is as vital as any signing this season, I understand the comment about underrated, but Ritchie certainly ain’t underrated by the team, the fans, and most certainly not by his opposition. Great news for everyone except Our opponents.

mjh

Really happy with this one. Never in doubt but good to have confirmation all the same. Can't wait to get the season started now!

Kevlar68

Great to see Mark back. So what places are left to be filled now?

Can't wait for my season to end out here in Greece to be back in the ice cold arena watching our beloved Devils whip some ass.

kingmo19.1

One benefit of living in the Cardiff Bay Area - you already know who’s coming back as they are driving around in their Devils sponsored wheels most of the summer :)

Wannabe2

This Organisation are proven winners fortunately, they won’t be content to see other teams strengthening and be caught lagging behind. The team looks very good so far, and I reckon we got some beauties to reveal yet, never underestimate this club, otherwise it will bite you in the rump. Happy Hockey Days

zoesdevil

This Organisation are proven winners fortunately, they won’t be content to see other teams strengthening and be caught lagging behind. The team looks very good so far, and I reckon we got some beauties to reveal yet, never underestimate this club, otherwise it will bite you in the rump. Happy Hockey Days
Exactly, they've never let us down us yet!!

Rempel16

Happy to have him back but I’m hoping our last couple of signings will be stand out..

I want us to make a statement and hope we don’t stand still this season with steelers and giants improving
And signing the captain of the league champions, who scored 33 goals last year, isn't making a statement??