Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

pjj365

I’m surprised there is no announcement on ulmer or morisette who have been with us for many years. They deserve a lot of applause for what they done to help devils win trophies.
Interesting use of forever Mo - 5 years, Layne 3
Looking like neither will be be back in their current role - "vacancies" 1 D cover for Mossey and a spare forward (we currently have a spare import slot to ice)
Layne - gone? Mo - different role?
What will be will be but, yes it would be good to know as would what is happening with Piggsy

terry hunt

Piggsy is still listed as Assistant Coach.
I am also surprised there has been no announcement re the others.
Could it be possible that a short term deal is in place to cover the CHL period.

Devils86

I’m sure there will be an appropriate announcement once the final signings have been announced.

Both players huge part of recent success. Likewise if Livingstone isn’t signed I’m sure the Devils will confirm that after all signings announced.

august04

It would be interesting to hear Kelman’s thoughts on recruitment, the latest with the club and league etc. He used to do a lot of those kinds of interviews but we rarely see them these days.

It would be interesting to hear Kelman’s thoughts on recruitment, the latest with the club and league etc. He used to do a lot of those kinds of interviews but we rarely see them these days.
I believe I’ve seen Donavan say on Twitter he had just finished a good interview with lord/kelman so I reckon once all announced that will be released hopefully after next Wednesday at latest

CaldicotDevil

They tweeted earlier with someone on a bike. Someone comment “new D man” they replied “He’s very fast mind”. Somebody else commented “another signing today” they replied “I think so”

This and all the press work gives me the feeling it’ll be a big Friday signing

I believe I’ve seen Donavan say on Twitter he had just finished a good interview with lord/kelman so I reckon once all announced that will be released hopefully after next Wednesday at latest
Please feel free to call me John...

No interview with me. I tweeted last week that having spoken to the coach and GM throughout the summer that things sounded extremely positive.

Temme

They tweeted earlier with someone on a bike. Someone comment “new D man” they replied “He’s very fast mind”. Somebody else commented “another signing today” they replied “I think so”

This and all the press work gives me the feeling it’ll be a big Friday signing
The guy on the bike is Luke Rowe, but nonetheless new signing today! :) :) :) :)

Please feel free to call me John...

No interview with me. I tweeted last week that having spoken to the coach and GM throughout the summer that things sounded extremely positive.
Sorry John my misunderstanding I got excited and read between the lines! Lol off the top of my head I wasn’t sure if you where a Jon or John so went formal :)

But you totes should interview them both :) I’ve really enjoyed them all so far.