Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2022/23

Finny

Today’s announcements have made me very happy. It’s alway a relief when our brits are confirmed as returning, but with the bench size increasing I thought we might struggle this season. We’ve ended up not just re-signing everyone but added Bowns and three new two-ways.

I‘ve already mentioned Davies and Batch’s return is just as important. Last year was his best season yet for us and hopefully we can see more of the same, if not more.

Looking at where our team roster stands you can’t help but be happy at the core we have back. Hopefully there will be a couple more players returning and then the remaining spaces to be filled with new additions.

7 weeks to go and I’m really, really excited.

moggy#9

I don't doubt that whoever is brought in will be quality, but there's something special about making a big name signing. Also, big game smarts can be incredibly valuable down the stretch.

I guess we'll soon see though. I love waiting for the stampede announcements. Hopefully jenks and his surveillance van won't have pre-empted all of the surprises. ;-)