Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2022/23

kristian

Isn't he getting married this summer.
If so can see them having done a video of him saying I do to Taz maybe. Add a bit of fun to the signing

jenks33

According to who???
I think Kozun featured in 27 games last season in all comps. To be honest i don't think next season will be drastically different unless Bownsy's form isn't great. I expect Kozun to start the majority of the CC games and to start the odd league game against the bottom half sides.

jenks33

I myself would prefer Kozun to start and see how that pans out.
Can always change it up after first few games if Kozun is hit and miss, the season isn't lost in the first couple of games but i'd give him the chance that's if we've signed him, who knows.
They’ll both get a chance in pre season so I think Kozun will have to really impress in pre season to be given the nod when the meaningful games begin.

moggy#9

Which was a shame given how great a goalie he is and how he could make the arena come alive it's a shame things didn't work out as I believe he really wanted to stay with the club
I firmly believe that he's a better goalie than besko. Both are great stoppers, but carruth's puck handling and offensive awareness are better. I honestly feel we're going to miss carruth down the stretch.

Last edited:

voth26

Think carruth was available to Devils, but was not wanted by them..
I listened to Wally's podcast with carruth and Mac hinted that it was down to shall we say his extreme competitive nature lol. He did also say he would like to return to Cardiff as both he and his wife especially absolutely loved it here

Wannabe2

Unfortunately I can see Mac returning to these shores and joining Steelers, one of his best mates is Evan Mosey and Steelers will need a nettie after last seasons failures. Will be a bitter pill to taste but I can see it happening quite definately.