Cardiff Devils drawings

Thread starter #1
I've been drawing some Cardiff Devils players (you may have seen my Instagram, my Twitter or my videos on the YouTube) but I'm stuck for new ideas. I've already drawn Ben Bowns, Doug Clarkson, Chris Culligan, Brent Walton, Joey Martin, Tyson Marsh and Andrew Lord. Which player should I draw next?

rocketbob

Drawn_to_ice_hockey said:
I've been drawing some Cardiff Devils players (you may have seen my Instagram, my Twitter or my videos on the YouTube) but I'm stuck for new ideas. I've already drawn Ben Bowns, Doug Clarkson, Chris Culligan, Brent Walton, Joey Martin, Tyson Marsh and Andrew Lord. Which player should I draw next?
Trevor Hendrikx would be a good subject. Once you run out of current stars there is always our back catalogue of awesome players. I would love to see a drawing of Brad Voth for example.

Thread starter #3
rocketbob said:
Trevor Hendrikx would be a good subject. Once you run out of current stars there is always our back catalogue of awesome players. I would love to see a drawing of Brad Voth for example.
Thanks. I actually drew Trevor Hendrikx on the side of a sofa I was decorating (the theme was Cardiff Devils as you can imagine) a couple of months ago as it happens! But yeah, Brad Voth is a good idea. I drew a picture of John Lawless as well about a month ago.

pjj365

Hudson with hair☺

Thread starter #13
pjj365 said:
Hudson with hair☺
Now there's an idea!

rocketbob

Budgie said:
I drew Trevor Hendrikx fighting Jason Hewitt just now.
https://instagram.com/p/2ooceIBhb9/?taken-by=drawn_to_ice_hockey

How can we see the rest of your pictures?
After all it would be a shame to make all that effort and nobody gets to see them :D
I am not sure if it is all of them but if you click on the Drawn_to_ice_hockey username whilst looking at the picture above there are loads of lovely pictures. I think the Bownsy ones (one front-on with helmet, one side-on with helmet and one with Ben's face unobscured) and the Lawless one are the best. Have you spoken to the club about getting them in the match night program? These four in particular are definitely worthy. :RAWK

Thread starter #15
rocketbob said:
Budgie said:
I drew Trevor Hendrikx fighting Jason Hewitt just now.
https://instagram.com/p/2ooceIBhb9/?taken-by=drawn_to_ice_hockey

How can we see the rest of your pictures?
After all it would be a shame to make all that effort and nobody gets to see them :D
I am not sure if it is all of them but if you click on the Drawn_to_ice_hockey username whilst looking at the picture above there are loads of lovely pictures. I think the Bownsy ones (one front-on with helmet, one side-on with helmet and one with Ben's face unobscured) and the Lawless one are the best. Have you spoken to the club about getting them in the match night program? These four in particular are definitely worthy. :RAWK
As a matter of fact, I have thought of doing that, but I'm not sure when would be a good time to do so.

bdevil

If you're on twitter tweet to @cardiffdevils or @krisagland.. No time like the present I'd say, your talent should definitely be seen by all devils fans