Cardiff to play Manchester, Clan game postponed

Big concern this, IMO. If thinking about the fans just postpone the game and re arrange once fans are allowed back. It would ease the pressure on Todd especially after the disaster of a stream on Saturday

Devil94

I think there's going to be such a big back log of games, that if you have a chance to complete a fixture you have to take it. We don't really want to be in a position in the last 2 months of the season playing 3/4 games a week, which I think some clubs will.

Hedd Wyn John

Thread starter #5
Yep a couple of teams like Clan & Panthers are going to be playing an unreal amount of games come the tail end of the season.

Devils have been lucky so far in terms of covid postponements but at some point that luck will run out so I agree. All opportunities to play fixtures need to be taken now.

voth26

Big concern this, IMO. If thinking about the fans just postpone the game and re arrange once fans are allowed back. It would ease the pressure on Todd especially after the disaster of a stream on Saturday
Why was there any pressure on Todd regarding the stream for the flames game?, the stream is nothing to do with him its run by a totally separate company I believe it's Infinity21?

BostonBart22

As a season tkt holder bit miffed now,,Saturdays game was a blur ,no fault of club ..Next game a Wednesday and as I'm working now I will only see first period.. I know the club are really trying to please all, I'm probably not the only one though..

Why was there any pressure on Todd regarding the stream for the flames game?, the stream is nothing to do with him its run by a totally separate company I believe it's Infinity21?
Was more about pressure on Todd to come up with a solution regards refunds for ST holders. The offer of a stream that doesn't work isn't an option

Wannabe2

As a season tkt holder bit miffed now,,Saturdays game was a blur ,no fault of club ..Next game a Wednesday and as I'm working now I will only see first period.. I know the club are really trying to please all, I'm probably not the only one though..
You can watch that stream later, or even the next day or later if that helped.

kristian

Imo all the teams are working together to try and games on.
I think we should be grateful that we still have a league playing.
Yes it's annoying when the stream is buffering.
Not sure what else the club can do when it's all up the air.

E.D.S.

I don’t see how a stream buffering has anything to do with things being up in the air. It’s not the clubs fault the stream wasn’t great at all but if a company is supposed to be providing a streaming service and they don’t do that effectively, the fact fixtures are up in the air is irrelevant, for me.

Devil94

Clan just posted we are playing in Glasgow on Tuesday. Nothing from the Devils yet.

It's the start of 4 games in 5 days for them. And the start of a webcast.

Diafol

Just noticed that we are playing in the next 2 live games on Premier Sports.

Fri Jan 14 Belfast (A)
Wed Jan 19 Sheffield (H)

I hope our webcast will still be in place for the 19th if no fans will be able to attend.