Cardiff to play Manchester, Clan game postponed

fdlf666

Only received “2 streams” between 5 ST holders for each game, so have lost out. Was mentioned somewhere that ST holders may get play-off quarter final games on ST or will games be added to next season’s ST

Wannabe2

Katrina stated that the club were waiting on news from the Welsh Government as to what funding they may get, she stated that they were hoping to possibly get news to people by Jan 5th, that’s only 4days ago. We all know these things take time especially when it comes to Councils or whoever aiding companies. The statement said as soon as the club gets news, then we will also, on a positive note we know that this club will do it’s very best to do the best for its fans. I have also recieved 2 webcasts for 4 season tickets, but at this moment in time we all need to be a bit patient and see how things pan out. Take care all.

voth26

Only received “2 streams” between 5 ST holders for each game, so have lost out. Was mentioned somewhere that ST holders may get play-off quarter final games on ST or will games be added to next season’s ST
We've had the streams for the games the team has played at home so we haven't lost out on watching the games, what we've lost is the opportunity to actually go into the arena to watch the games which is not the Devils fault, it's dripfords. As has been previously posted on another thread we've got all these restrictions in place but the covid rates are still rising and people are still catching the bloody virus, so clearly they ain't working

Hedd Wyn John

Thread starter #25
We can just hope that WG have a decent compensation package for the Devils to cover the losses. I for one am a ST holder and I'm happy that I can watch the online streams but understand that of you're a family of 4 ST holders while you can watch the streams its a bit of a blow.