CC final away leg - NIC

Thread starter #1
Im off to nottingham for the second leg just wondered if anyone had any knowledge about the NIC and where the devils fans will be sitting etc?? or where was best to sit ive heard the atmosphere is a bit of a dead weight there
Also has anyone got a ball-park figure on how many devils fans might be going? So excited!! and ill be there cheering the boys on against the steelers on wed!!

Thread starter #4
thanks for the info im goin up in the car and then ive got some ppl meeting me from manchester to join in the party. thanks for the seat info as well

DevilDom

After the dissapointment of the 1st leg I wasn't going to go to the 2nd leg, but now I'm thinking I should go - if no other reason than show the team some support and the Panthers fans how to sing! Its justifying the £100 spend to my wife that is proving the biggest obstacle!

Thread starter #7
just explain that if the team were to win and you weren't there then you would need to spend £x amount on buying memorabilia etc to make yourself feel as though you were part of the experience and that being there is in fact less expensive than this.