Celebrity EIHL fans

moggy#9

Thread starter #1
I was reading this: https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/nhl-standings-power-rankings-every-teams-celebrity-fans/ and I wondered what celebs follow EIHL teams, and whether that was something the league might use for publicity. I know that David hasselhoff has been known to watch the devils, and Nicky wire (manic Street Preachers) used to be a season ticket holder. What about the other teams though? The only one who comes to mind is Petr cech at Guildford. Anyone know of any others?

moggy#9

Thread starter #3
Charles Lawson - Jim off Corry - Storm
Luke Rowe - Cyc!ist - Devils
Rod Stewart - wherever Liam is playing
Yeah, sir rod will be a big one if Liam gets into an elite league team. I'd imagine, given their normal attendances Fife and Dundee nights struggle to have any celebs.

doron

they should have a celebrates ice hockey match as they do with football, like Gordan Ramsey and Robbie Williams do for celebrate football, i reckon that would be really fun. who would you want on your team?

BostonBart22

they should have a celebrates ice hockey match as they do with football, like Gordan Ramsey and Robbie Williams do for celebrate football, i reckon that would be really fun. who would you want on your team?
Ant and Dec for an air the bear game so i can throw teddy bear at each of them with house brick inside, annoying little rats...

doron

my starting line up
Holly Willoughby , Warwick davis, Stephen Hawking ( in goal ), Dwayne Johnson, Vinnie Jones, Noel Fielding

i would definitely buy a ticket for that game, lmao

ASHIPP

Some of the Wales Rugby Team have been seen at games. Adam Jones, former Wales player, was a regular at the BBT.

Temme

I'm sure there was a female fan from Manchester that my wife thinks was on Hollyoaks, she'd posted something on Instagram about being at the Devils game and had travelled down to watch - she played Teigan apparently, does that constitute famous!?

And i guess Petr Cech is a fan of Guildford.

moggy#9

Thread starter #11
I'm sure there was a female fan from Manchester that my wife thinks was on Hollyoaks, she'd posted something on Instagram about being at the Devils game and had travelled down to watch - she played Teigan apparently, does that constitute famous!?

And i guess Petr Cech is a fan of Guildford.
I guess it depends on your definition of fame. I honestly had no idea who the cycling bloke was until I looked it up.

rocketbob

Duncan Ferguson would be a great power forward.