Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - VICTORY! VICTORY!

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Here it is.. Challenge Cup Final !

It's looking alot like there won't be a web cast but that may change if the league realize that its a chance to make some money.. we will update when we hear more.

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game (Not that most of you will be watching as lets face it aren't we all going ? Unless your far away then we get it) as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Re: Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - 8th March - 4

Posting this here so this doesn't get lost in the tickets thread

With an massive 410 bookings all 7 Red Army Travel buses are now full :(

So we are booking an 8th
:Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana

We've got some special guests on the buses including the players better halves and two of our saviours Craig Shostak, Steve King & family who will be switching buses en route to meet as many of the red army as possible

Keep those bookings and (more importantly) payments coming
Adult £23 - Under 16 £14 - 2+2 Family £60 and let's....

RED OUT THE MOTORPOINT

Our operators are standing by to take your hard earned loot
Send now by PayPal as a friends & family transfer to info@redarmytravel.co.uk
Make sure you list everyone you are paying for including surnames and which pickup you will be at

Don't like PayPal? How about card payments
We do not offer any form of encryption or security so sending card info is entirely at your own risk
Rest assured though G's server is fully virus/trojan protected with the latest Trend Micro and your email will be deleted as soon as your payment has been processed
We'll need you to send the following to info@redarmytravel.co.uk
Card Number
Expiry
Security code
Name on the card
Post code
House number
Who you're paying for (including surnames)
Your pickup location

Don't like the thought of cards either? How about cheques or even good old cash
You can drop your payment off to our homes, I'm not posting our addresses here for obvious reasons
But send us a message on Twitter or Facebook and we'll get back to you as soon as we can
Gerald Davies (Llanishen) @GeraldJDavies
Johnathan Williams (Thornhill) @WildthingJ74
Natalie Harvey (Barry) @Tillyyyyx
Luke Szpadt (Caerphilly) @Spatzy01

As a last resort you can come and see us on the sales desk Saturday at the Devils v Stars game but it will be strictly first come, first served

Pickup times and locations are
9:00 Cardiff Bay - International Drive opposite Morissons
You can park in Morissons near the recycling and hire cars
9:30 Llanishen - Thornhill Road junction of Templeton Avenue opposite 9 Giants
DO NOT PARK OUTSIDE 10-20 CILGERRAN CRESCENT!!!
I keep posting this but the same few people keep parking there, it's my front door that gets bashed by angry neighbours in the early hours
If you keep parking there I will name and shame!!! :evil:
9:30 Caerphilly - Lon-Y-Llyn outside The Moat House Inn
9:30 Coldra - A48 outside Hilton Hotel, I am told this is a pay & display parking area but I've not checked
We are planning to stop on the way, probably at Hopwood Park Services, for a quick rest & leg stretch, also to give the owners the chance to change buses and meet more of the Red Army

For all our new travellers, we have a raffle on the bus with all proceeds going back to the Cardiff Devils
We use the money to pay for players pre game meals, essentials for their apartments to make them feel more welcome & at home when they arrive and any that is left over is donated to the club
Many of our regular travellers very kindly donate prizes for the raffles; if there is anything you would like to donate we would be very grateful

I think that's just about everything, if you have any more questions please feel free to get in touch
We can't always reply straight away, in between organising away trips we do try to squeeze in a bit of work and occasionally some sleep too

Gerald

Earnie

Red Army Travel
This one a bit shorter - hope you have room for Steve King?

Earnie

Cancel my previous - I had not read the whole of RATravel post. Sorry!

Red Army Travel said:

So we are booking an 8th

Gerald
Fantastic work and congratulations to all who put their own time in to arrange these. You are a big part of what makes us the best fans in the league.

Bring on Sunday

wildthing74

StevenBletsoe said:
Red Army Travel said:

So we are booking an 8th

Gerald
Fantastic work and congratulations to all who put their own time in to arrange these. You are a big part of what makes us the best fans in the league.

Bring on Sunday
Thanks Steve. Lots of hard graft does go in to arranging these trips and lots of juggling family time plus work but it will be worth it to see the Red army out in force once again Sunday.Hopefully people will not use this as a one off and come on the road to support the boys with us more often.

SteveKing

Leaving in two days! Just to clarify, it will be myself, Craig (along with his brother, brother-in-law and a buddy) as well as Brian Parker joining in on the Red Army convoy. Kelly unfortunately can't come as his wife is expecting their second child a little too close to this date.

Aside from last night, I will be clearing my system of all toxins between now and the weekend so that I can abuse my body to the fullest extent while I'm there.

See you all on Saturday at the BBT!

Steve

SteveKing said:
Leaving in two days! Just to clarify, it will be myself, Craig (along with his brother, brother-in-law and a buddy) as well as Brian Parker joining in on the Red Army convoy. Kelly unfortunately can't come as his wife is expecting their second child a little too close to this date.

Aside from last night, I will be clearing my system of all toxins between now and the weekend so that I can abuse my body to the fullest extent while I'm there.

Steve
Great to hear you're excited to get over here. Send Kelly our best and I'm sure he'll be keeping up to date with the game. I look forward to seeing you and the guys on the bus.

It's all on Sheffield to win this game and the guys have to go out and play without fear. Flip a coin and this one is up for grabs.

Wannabe2

Will be great to see you guys back in your adopted City, the BBT atmosphere just gets better and better, as does this wonderful team. Have a safe journey, and don't forget to bring the silver polish with you.
Happy Hockey Days.

drainage

SteveKing said:

Steve
Thats the spirit ....Brent's Dad took to RAT travel like a duck to water we expect the same level of commitment!

Safe travels .......

wildthing74

SteveKing said:

Steve
With greatest respect Steve don't think you will escape our initiations as a new traveller! How's your singing solo on the microphone?

Nott Simpson said:
Gerald,
I thought there was a limit on the size of a posting.

OJ
There is, it is 60,000 characters
That has 3,352 including spaces ;)

I'll make it longer next time

mazza03

SteveKing said:

Steve
Kelly should bring his wife, we already have two new Welsh babies and a third would be lovely. :D

SteveKing

With greatest respect Steve don't think you will escape our initiations as a new traveller! How's your singing solo on the microphone?

Oh my! I'll have to brush up on some of my "go-to" karaoke songs...or do I have a choice?!

Gough60

SteveKing said:
Oh my! I'll have to brush up on some of my "go-to" karaoke songs...or do I have a choice?!
That will be on every coach you travel on as well. :RAWK

mazza03

I can't quite believe it........but I'M COMING TO SHEFFIELD, sorry for shouting I'm just a tad excited. :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle

mazza03 said:
I can't quite believe it........but I'M COMING TO SHEFFIELD, sorry for shouting I'm just a tad excited. :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle
Pleased for you Mazza :D :D :D