Challenge Cup

bozman

Thread starter #1
Does anybody know what the format is for the next round i.e. first place in group one v second in group 3

moggy#9

If it weren't for the Europa cup place, the challenge cup would really be a pointless exercise. It does however have the virtue that you need to win more games to win the cup than you do the play offs.

kettdevil1

If it weren't for the Europa cup place, the challenge cup would really be a pointless exercise. It does however have the virtue that you need to win more games to win the cup than you do the play offs.
Indeed. It's not a new thought but I still think that a weekend celebration involving semi-finals and final is far more appropriate for the Challenge Cup than the playoffs. Personally I would like to see it done and dusted by October with an autumn weekend celebration at its conclusion

Kevlar68

Is there a European cup place for CC? I thought it was CHL for league champions and continental cup for playoff champions, nothing for CC.