CHL - Covid Cases

Devils86

Thread starter #1
Batch and Davies out tonight, along with Skalde and Neil Francis (who has been mentioned by the website as being our assistant coach)

Jamie Elson and TK to run the bench tonight

jenks33

Is it that they haven’t tested negative rather than they’ve tested positive? If so does that mean they may still be ok for Saturday if they do another test on Saturday?

august04 2.0

Just hope that all concerned are recovering, their health is more important than a hockey game.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if more don’t go down with it before Saturday's game….

mjh

Yep. Jab doesn't stop you getting the illness. Should dramatically lessen its severity. Hopefully all the chaps are well.

Devil94

If you have got the virus you have to. You don't need to if you're just a close contact.
And these are CHL covid rules, not WG rules. And we don't know what they are.
You would imagine that all the team would be close contacts, having been with each other all week and sharing a dressing room. So my assumption is that the 4 missing tonight must have had a positive test.

Temme

I know this ! But if you’re doubled jabbed you don’t need to isolate! I thought this was common knowledge
These rules differ per country.

The CHL covers multiple countries.

So no, this would not class as common knowledge.

This is why the CHL have their own set of rules as it must incorporate multiple sets of rules from multiple countries.

I know this ! But if you’re doubled jabbed you don’t need to isolate! I thought this was common knowledge
Double vaccinated still need to isolate if they test positive.
Double vaccinated do not need to isolate if they are a contact of a positive case.
If you are a contact of a positive case and are not fully vaccinated you need to isolate.

Gavevs88

So many rules for different countries! I’m thinking this CHL could be a bit a nightmare
You don't have to isolate when double jabbed if you've been a close contact to someone who has tested positive. But if you've tested positive yourself then you need to isolate.

jenks33

Skate Skalde was probably going to be in the line up as 12th forward anyway but I wonder if he might see some ice time now Batch and Davies are missing. If he does get on I’m sure it won’t be much ice time but I’m still interested to see what he’s like. Seems a huge step up for an 18 year old that last played for Wyoming Seminary Prep