CHL draw

Earnie

Not knowing much about any of the teams involved ( and there must be many like me),
is this good or difficult for Devils?

august04

If our recruitment is not effected by the virus and we can improve the team on last year, then it will still be very, very difficult to get close as we saw with Frolunda last year. They were off the charts and these won’t be far behind. If the level of player that we can bring in is comprised, then we could be in big trouble. I understand that they have a reputation for being a bit physical too, so we’d better get ready for that also! That might suit us better, depending on the type of player we go for in the off season. I’m sure after we beat Vaxjo a couple of years ago and the humiliation in the Swedish press that they took for that, no coach over there will take us lightly again, which has been bad news for us ever since. Looking forward to it though, pandemic permitting.

Diafol

Looking at the draw, even if we got through the first round the prize would probably be HC Davos in the second round !

Devils86

Thinking a couple days in Oslo before heading to Karlstad for another couple days. Travel isn’t too bad price wise...

Beer on the other hand!

Anybody know when the dates are confirmed? As in whether we start at home or away. Game days are either 6/7 or 13/14 October

Last edited:

Ger-Devils

Beer average £4.70 in Karlstad

I’d imagine the confirmed date will be announced by the weekend.

Flight prices are decent to Stockholm or Oslo. Trains not avail as yet

I’ll be going from Dublin, if we can travel

zoesdevil

Beer average £4.70 in Karlstad

I’d imagine the confirmed date will be announced by the weekend.

Flight prices are decent to Stockholm or Oslo. Trains not avail as yet

I’ll be going from Dublin, if we can travel
Buses are mega cheap from Oslo & take around 2½ hours on average.