Chris Frank ban

well hes the dirtiest ive seen..cheap shots..high dangerous stick..really poor..but doesnt always answer the bell with enforcers...a nippy little dirty toerag IMO

Have Hope#35

I agree with Dai Vader... Thought he was a dirty waste of space when we had him and my opinion hasn't changed since! He wasn't and still isn't that good of a fighter either!

Wannabe2

Have Hope#35 said:
I agree with Dai Vader... Thought he was a dirty waste of space when we had him and my opinion hasn't changed since! He wasn't and still isn't that good of a fighter either!
And yet he was the only person take Colt King to a draw, King won all his other fights over here.

Have Hope#35

Wannabe2 said:
Have Hope#35 said:
And yet he was the only person take Colt King to a draw, King won all his other fights over here.
Everyone gets one lucky fight... Just my opinion of course!

Anyways Big Matt owned Fitzgerald tonite in a convincing 4 - 0 against Fannertys Clan. Another great performance from our NM Kevin Regan...miles better than Kyle Jones