CJ Motte - bad news for Wagstaff ...

kingmo19.1

Thread starter #4
I was hoping he’d be back - fantastic nettie and will hopefully be in fine form this season.

We need you to be competitive- it’s been a bit boring beating you by default :)

moggy#9

I was hoping he’d be back - fantastic nettie and will hopefully be in fine form this season.

There's going to be some great netminding battles this season. Potentially with some low scoring games. I can remember a 1-0 result to us at Nottingham in the isl days, and I have a vague recollection of a 0-0 match at some point, but have either of those things happened in the eihl era?

Last edited:

JC23

There's going to be some great netminding battles this season. Potentially with some low scoring games. I can remember a 1-0 result to us at Nottingham in the isl days, and I have a vague recollection of a 0-0 match at some point, but have either of those things happened in the eihl era?
1-0 has definitely happened.

Braehead/Glasgow away on the triple header 6(?) years ago. Pure battle of the goalies. It was amazing.

Wagstaff

Hmm not sure 3x 4-3 wins (two in extra time and penalty shots) and a 0-5 loss count as beating us by default, but thanks, it put a smile on my grumpy old face :)

The only regulation 0-0 I've seen live was Vs Braehead away (a triple header as stated above) Edinburgh Friday, Braehead Saturday, Dundee Sunday. I think it was December 2015?
Doucet got the overtime winner for Cardiff