Clan Vs Devils - 12 Jan 19 - League

Mooney#16

I would throw out the cautionary tale however that Devils fans know all to well what a one punch Ko can do to a player so as much as Fitzy can be a knob and there is a element of live by the sword and that I still hope he’s ok given he ate such a big one on the button.

Did he actually have a concussion assessment or jump straight back into the game as it does raise an issue about if the league have a concussion protocol else they are opening themselves up legally like in NA.

Ger-Devils

I would throw out the cautionary tale however that Devils fans know all to well what a one punch Ko can do to a player so as much as Fitzy can be a knob and there is a element of live by the sword and that I still hope he’s ok given he ate such a big one on the button.

Did he actually have a concussion assessment or jump straight back into the game as it does raise an issue about if the league have a concussion protocol else they are opening themselves up legally like in NA.
There were 3 mins left of the second so they sat the pens and would imagine doctor checked in the break but again we don’t know.

Totally agree about the protocol, it’s needed if there isn’t one

Rich Best

I agree with this 100% - when you are rocked like he was you definitely should be assessed!