Clan Vs Devils - League - 12th Jan 22

OJLloyd

Good win, good effort. Short benched and a mid-week trip to Scotland.

Just having a look over the recent results - Giants have games in hand, and have won their last 10 in the league. 7 of those were against Scottish teams. So I’m quite hopeful for Friday.

Hedd Wyn John

Good win, good effort. Short benched and a mid-week trip to Scotland.

Just having a look over the recent results - Giants have games in hand, and have won their last 10 in the league. 7 of those were against Scottish teams. So I’m quite hopeful for Friday.
Giants are looking like a strong outfit. I hope we don't play them shortbenched or we've got problems

BostonBart22

I am hoping that the reason for leaving the guys behind for tonight was to make sure they’re rested up for Belfast.
Reid and R egister will be back they had a non covid related illness according to devils report on last nights game..great win for us though considering short of players, the way Belfast are playing i would settle for a point as they are on an 11 game winning streak...a win for us would set us up for the rest of the season as i can see sheffield slipping up starting with coventry on friday..

ASHIPP

This game will be as big a test for Giants as it will be for Devils. Two teams battling to improve their position in top 3. It will be a great game.

The pressure is on Giants to ensure they get points from all these games they still have to play. Our Guys are going to have to work very hard and show the unity and character like they have been doing.

Giants certainly look really well drilled and have quality throughout the roster as is usual. Most of their winning streak comprises games against the Scottish teams.... but, when it matters, they know how to destroy teams (vs Blaze this week in CC quarter final).

Slartibartfast

It was an interesting approach from the Devils. Classic road game tactics I guess. In the first period they were absolutely dominant and played some of the best hockey I have seen from them. The passing and fluidity was amazing. Once they scored the 2 goals they sat back and defended for 2 periods with just the odd bit of offense. It made it a bit scary to watch at times but they got the win and that is what counts.

Devil94

Coach said in his interview that a few players flew in late and arrived just before the game. We could have really been in trouble missing a few more. Maybe an illness going round the camp. Assuming they are going straight to Belfast hoefully Reid and Reg can fly out today/tomorrow.